Cam Chain Tensioners

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon May 18 20:47:51 PDT 2009

Think Mythbusters, not GE. It's still science; they design and execute
experiments, show methodology & data and are subject to peer review.
Practical research & testing are part of racing; the difference is
that race tuners don't share too much; the review is still in public
(racetrack).

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41