Cam Chain Tensioners

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon May 18 21:27:23 PDT 2009

Spot on Randy
All this stuff is fun to read about, but at club level racing we want the
easy simple stuff. The last thing we do add a bunch of extra stuff one that
cost more or adds weight.  I have a hard time getting some one to put
adjustable cam gear on the motor. We all race on our wallets. And it most
case the "kiss" theory works pretty well. Z what problems have you had with
the ape stuff. I've never had a problem with them.

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg