Cam Chain Tensioners

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 18 21:59:40 PDT 2009

first, I don't like oil dripping on rear. I am to lazy to wipe it off 5
times every day.
than I had bunch of them wear where they contact tensioner to the point
there was grove in head and damaged tensioner. than you have to constantly
keep eye on it and adjust when it wears out. and it still is not more safe
than stock one, if nut backs out you are shit out of luck.
since I never had problem with stock ones ape goes to local sanitation
department and stock one back on.
ps. I am not trying to get more power, I try to figure out how to win with
less :)

Thanks

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory