Cam Chain Tensioners

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Tue May 19 07:35:49 PDT 2009

Oh man don't lower the bar rise to it. I've never had any problem with them
ever. If there are dents in the tentoiner there over tight and if they leak.
Well its not the parts fault. :-) and for the 2 or more hp they help get
there well worth it. Hey Z the ones you throw out, send them to me I'll be
happy to recycle them. You know we need to be green...

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg