second gen wheel sensor, first gen speedo

Patrick Mullen pmullen.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:55:48 PST 2009

Sorry for including the race list, but I know a bunch of you guys are
well-versed on this.

Will a second gen wheel sensor work with a first gen speedometer?  I'm
looking to put a second gen front end on a first gen bike (the
steering head bearings are already converted as part of putting a '97
GSXR750 front end on the bike, which is coming off).

Thanks,

~Patrick
--
2006 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2003 Triumph Sprint ST
2004 (race) / 2001 (street) Suzuki SV650