Refilling radiator

Donlon McGovern mcgovern at hevanet.com
Thu Oct 1 13:44:20 PDT 2009

Yup, I know Thumper, I've lived in Dallas and Wichita, visited Columbia
Missou, Chicago, Memphis and have had a taste of that gulf humidity. That
73% figure for Portland is what we consider oppressive as it's somewhat
abnormal. But when the winds come down the Columbia gorge out of  the
Washington Palouse and Idaho, our humidity drops to less than 20%. I don't
know what the forestry rules are these days but back in the 50's and 60's,
logging ceased when the humidity dropped below 30%.
dm