Lean rear cylinder

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sun Oct 4 20:07:17 PDT 2009

It's from taking the carbs on and off the bike the crap in to bottom of the
bowl gets bounced around settles in the jet the rear has the bigger main jet
it runs hotter because it is hiding behind the front cylinder...

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg