Removing front sparkplug shortcut

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 12 09:39:08 PDT 2009

Just undo the rad bolts and remove the horn. Pull the radiator toward
the front and right ( No need to drain it) Stick the folding plug
wrench from the toolkit in the sparkplug well and use a 14 mm wrench to
loosen the plug, and turn it out by hand. I have removed dozens of
front plugs without removing rad hoses. The folding plug wrench from
the kit has a rubber gasket in it that holds the plugs. It is the best
spark plug socket I own.