hi friend

Matthew Buck svracerboy at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:14:03 PDT 2009

Find what you love at mall-nice.com

Dear friend:
     Thanks for your reading the letter. I hope the information below will be helpful.
     We did foreign trade for many years all over the world and gained certain market shares and excellent reputation.We are a company selling electronics:mobile.phones,LCDTV., Laptop., Motorcycles., digital.Video,Mp4/Mp3.,GPS.,PS3.
     We promise excellent quality and challenging price.  there will be more surprises are waiting for you. For the family, for the friends, for yourself to choose one best gift, having a memorable experience.
    If you have valuable time, please visit our Web site.

the website:  http://www.mall-nice.com/
The contact Email/Msn:   mall2009 at 188.com