Front cylinder not firing, resolution

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 10:48:07 PDT 2009

Well, not the wire itself but the connector. And yes, I do have a
small amount of concern - either it was set this way a while back and
it eventually shifted enough to allow it to float on the blade without
connecting or road vibration gradually caused it to expand and loosen
up. The former isn't very likely, but the latter is worrisome.

Important thing is that I can ride to work again! I was beginning to
have nightmares about being forever bikeless....
Randy Grein, WMRRA #141