Brake pads

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 13:52:07 PDT 2009

OK, it's time to think about one last race this year. Traditionally
rain is likely in October which is great for me. But it got me
thinking about contingencies, and WMRRA has a decent one with Ferodo.
(Yes, considering jumping from EBC.) Has anyone tried their XRAC and
CP2.11 pads and can say anything rational about the difference? I know
the former is a fully metalic and the latter is organic; does that
mean crappy wet braking? Kind of important here in Washington...