Brake pads

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Mon Sep 7 13:58:16 PDT 2009

In 2008 I used the CP2.11 because SBS stopped making the Dual Carbon's for
the SV.  I never had an issue with the brakes wet or dry that year.  As to
feel they are very much like the SBS Dual-Carbon's but have a slightly
harder initial bite.

But honestly...stick to what you know for the final race.  You need to
really clean up your rotors and stick with the organics to run them properly
so why fight with your brakes when you can work on other things.

-Chris

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104