Brake pads

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 14:10:18 PDT 2009

Thanks for the recommendations guys - I'd forgotten about the need to
clean for organics, and the sintered Ferodo pads are insanely
expensive. I was thinking more about next year - the last race got me
to thinking about it for contingency money like tires. Gotta admit the
Pirelli dealer was a big help at the last race, but I'm considering
changing because of price - Bridgestone finally has SV sized DOT tires
and they're like $140 less a set.

Guess I'll stick with EBC for now and get a fresh set of the kit pads
for next year. The theoretical advantages of payout to 5th instead of
3rd is negated by the high price/cleanup for Ferodo; it would take a
long time to make it pay off.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #141