Brake pads

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 15:37:48 PDT 2009

No.  Semi metallics work by transferring material to the rotor.
Organics work by ablation. If you run organics they work like shite if
there is semi metallic gunk on the rotor. That is why you have to clean
the rotors. If you dont you have to brake all the old semi metallic
crap off the rotor.... Organics dont build up on rotors and they DO
wear out rotors faster than semi metallics.