the stones

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Sep 8 08:17:44 PDT 2009

Sorry FYI I meant 003s.  I was switching from the 090s to the 003s ;-)

I had to stiff up the front and rear preload.  Note: this may be only
because I needed to anyway, but I found that when I went out on the
003s I was sliding around at the same pace that the 090s were stable.
Increasing the preload on both sides made the tires grip better and I
dropped my time significantly.

#553 WERA / AFM
#53 SMRRC