raise gen one stock forks

Mike Carter, Jr. wacky_woodchuck at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 17:05:49 PDT 2009

Mine are at 15mm showing.  It works great for me at Mid-Ohio and Beaverun.  No complaints.  It is a little nervous under acceleration and leaned over, but the Scotts helps me here.  Easy tip in, holds the line really well with no tendancy to push wide on the exit.  This is coupled with the rear shock at 13 7/8"

Mike