raise forks

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Fri Sep 11 20:03:13 PDT 2009

Erne do you know what your geo numbers are. IE have you put digital angle
gauge on the front end and swing arm to see what they are at. Other then
starting there you can try this that and the other. I sure knowing you.
You'll get it trying different stuff. But it would not hurt to base it. If
you like I have a gauge at the shop. If you like stop by and we look at it.
If I where to guess you swing arm is a bit flat and you need more angle it
sounds like the front is good where it is at. But heck what do I know...

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg