raise gen one stock forks

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 10:46:59 PDT 2009

That's 1mm over the 'maximum' depending on how you measure. At zero
(top of the tube, sans cap flush with the top of the triple) there is
14mm free with the forks fully compressed. The extra mm would be
absorbed by the dust seals if that's important to you.

I ran mine at a full 14mm drop, rear shock at 13 7/8 (I know, mixing
measurements) and I had 30mm sag in front. Keep in mind that spring
rate, compression damping your weight/bike weight and how you ride all
have an impact.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #141