raise forks

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sun Sep 13 10:46:02 PDT 2009

Well looks to me like you know what the problem is Ernie. You're trying to
make chicken salad out of chicken shit. The stock front end is made by the
lowest bidder. There has been bitching going on since they came out in 99
and nothing has change.  The best I've seen is 30 w motor oil in I think Z
came up with that one. I have a GSXR front end at the shop that should fit.
I'll make you a smooth deal :-)

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560