2mm pistons...

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Tue Sep 15 07:57:52 PDT 2009

Just because some book said that it's a 13 to 1 comp does not make it so.
YOU have the check it your self. Verify everything. Why do you think good
engine work cost money? Oh yea we just sit around and drink coffee smoke
cigs and type on the forums. Right Z?

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560