Leo V system questions

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Wed Sep 16 13:13:41 PDT 2009

On the LeoV website they list their high (not ultra high) as #6715 and
say that it fits 2003-06 which is odd because of the higher subframe on
the 03. I asked them about the #6712 part number and they said it was
the full system for the 03-04 but couldn't tell me the difference between
the 6712 and 6715. I'll try email this time and see what answer I get.

Anybody racing with a standard aka high mount (as opposed to ultra-high)
LeoV system? Does it scrape?