Leo V system questions

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Wed Sep 16 13:24:41 PDT 2009

I bought a ultra high mount exhaust for my 2006 SV.  I ended up putting it
on my 2003 SV and it works just fine.

I have that exhaust for sale although someone on the WERA forum wanted me to
hold it until the 15th so they can buy it.  I'm trying to get ahold of him
before I say screw em and list it.

The scrapping problem is due to the header design before the different
mid-pipe to change the mounting style.

-Chris

--
WERA #104