Refilling radiator

Thumper Ray thumperracer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 11:52:21 PDT 2009

I'm at work without access to my manuals.  Anything special about refilling the radiator?  Rad had to come off and drained for repair.  I figure on slowly pouring in a couple quarts of Hondaline brand mix, rotating the crank a couple times with ignition off to turn water pump, and topping off, repeat.  This should eliminate air bubbles although some air might bleed off over the first few miles.  Sound reasonable?

By the way, what is the coolant capacity, and should the overflow tank be empty before starting up?