Refilling radiator

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 14:05:11 PDT 2009

Oooh, your blood must be thin from living down there! Up here 56 is
well into the 'jeans and riding jacket' weather. I'll admit I wimp out
these days and pull the electric gloves out when it gets near 40. The
electric vest comes out about the same time for insurance; I have a
long commute at 70+. Can't imagine what riding at -35 is like, coldest
I've been out is +5.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #141