Refilling radiator

Thumper Ray thumperracer at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 16:36:33 PDT 2009

When I lived in Arctic Michigan something extraordinary happened.  It was 50 degrees in November. That never happens.  So I went out for a long ride.  I was about three counties from home when I saw the horizon was a rapidly moving black line.  I knew what was coming and decided to get back home fast.  I got caught by the storm before I hit the highway.  So there I was, on a motorcycle with Florida license plate headed north on I-75 in northern Michigan going about 90mph.  You should have seen the looks I got from the car drivers I passed.  It was 24 when I stopped to take pictures at the bank thermometer a couple blocks from home.