Refilling radiator

Wade Bartlett wade.bartlett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:48:24 PDT 2009

Thumper Ray wrote:
> ...battery dead dead, not discharged dead.  Won't hold a charge.
 > ...only three years old...keep it on a battery tender...

If it helps ease the pain of your predicament any, 2.5 years is about
average life span of my motorcycle batteries over the past 30 years of
riding all sorts of bikes...no matter how much I spend on them when they
are new, or how carefully I "Battery Tender" them.  This year's been
worse than usual (4 batteries) due to a voltage regulator failure in my
primary street bike, now 19 years old. <sigh>  But maybe next year will
be the "good" year.  I'm due.   %^)
Peace. -Wade