2000 SV650, 2002 Fat Boy, Registered 2006 CR450X Possibly for Sale

Thomas J. Fitzpatrick III celticracing at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 18:44:06 PDT 2010

Hey, guys.

I'm contemplating the purchase of a Gold Wing.

To do that, the Minister of Finance and CEO of the household says it must be
a revenue neutral transaction.

The Fat Boy and the SV650 are near mint.  Most people would say mint, but
I've never seen a used motorcycle that to me, was mint.

So, I'm seeing what the market will bring so that I can make this happen.  I
am serious.

2002 Fat Boy, carb, maroon/black, HD quick detachable windshield,
driving/passing light bar, rear turn signal/brake light conversion, HD alarm
system, Vance & Hine and (possibly, can't recall if I tossed them) Stock
Pipes, tires only have a few hundred miles on them, just over 4k miles on
bike.

2000 SV650, stock, except for Corbin leather seats (front and rear), Blue,
Standard model, not S, 40 miles on Pilot Sport tires, just over 1k miles on
it.  Other extras such as the Suzuki cowling, Suzuki extra padded seat etc.

2006 Honda 450X, lowered suspension (2" - reversible), otherwise stock
except for skid plate, bark busters, radiator shield AND registered for
street use in VA.  Very few hours, very lightly ridden.

As you can see from the above, I have too many bikes and not enough time to
ride them.  My thinking is that if I got one bike that particularly suited
the riding I want to do at this time in my life, maybe I would find the
time.

So, make some offers, and make them quick.  There is only one bike I am
interested in, and if it goes, I'm not likely to find another.

Thanks,

Tom Fitzpatrick

Woodbridge, near Strayer College on Minnieville/Caton Hill Roads

(703) 244-6739