Retiring from racing

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 22:05:31 PDT 2010

Thanks Ernie, you guys are the best. I'll keep the leathers and
vintage bikes so maybe after college is paid for I'll be able unretire
for a little vintage fun.

The hand really is progressing nicely. Doc says that if I behave and
let things heal properly and don't push too fast I'll be able to get a
couple more years of wrestling in without damaging it. I was supposed
to go to the world championships this year (veteran class), it's in
Switzerland. Next year will probably be Iran or Romania which will be
interesting too.

Randy Grein