Retiring from racing

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Thu Apr 29 07:42:38 PDT 2010

Good morning Randy.
Sorry to hear about your retiring, believe me, I know how tough it is
especially when you're not ready to quit. But you are sticking around on the
list here aren't you?

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
Address
110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
Pacheco Ca 94553
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '08\'09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula IV Class second place '09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula Pacific #1 plate, '07\'08 with Dave Stanton
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's Formula IV Class Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's 650 Twins Second Place '06 with Dave Civiello
AFM's 600 Superbike Championship '05 with Chris Siglin
AFM's Open Production Championship '04 with Chris Siglin
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '02 with Woody Woodward
AFM's 500 Twins second place '99 with Simon Forder
AFM's 500 Twins Championship '98 with Simon Forde