FS: 1999 sv650 2nd gen engine

David kerr ddjj660 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 10:13:55 PDT 2010

I am the original owner of a baby blue '99 SV650X. This has been my  trusty ride
in the canyons before kids and my daily commuter after  kids.The bike has never
been crashed at high speeds and the bodywork is  in fine shape.

At around 60,000 I put a 2nd generation engine in the frame which has about 40k
on it (30k by me and 10k when I got it)
cartridge emulators in the front forks
tach is broken
The rest is stock.

The bike is in a non-op state because I picked up a 2000 SV from a  friend for
cheap with less mileage and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do  with this one.
Bike was on a battery tender and started every few  weeks. I was just at the DMV
and they said $87 to register.

$1800 OBO