Cheap Brake Lines: Russell.

Wendell Crain wendellcrain at
Tue Aug 24 11:34:07 PDT 2010

I put a set on my bike last year. Ended up talking with their tech
support about the installation. I had R6 calipers with R1 master. They
gave me the info I needed and was able to complete everything.
Performed as well as any other lines I have installed. When I change
the master on the "B" bike, I have a set of them to install there too.