Cheap Brake Lines: Russell.

Ahmed Jehanzeb jehanzeb at
Tue Aug 24 12:14:45 PDT 2010

Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, they seem to fit my requirement for simple and cheap upgrades.

-----Original Message-----
From: sv650-bounces at [mailto:sv650-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Wendell Crain
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:34 AM
To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
Subject: Re: Cheap Brake Lines: Russell.

I put a set on my bike last year. Ended up talking with their tech support
about the installation. I had R6 calipers with R1 master. They gave me the
info I needed and was able to complete everything.
Performed as well as any other lines I have installed. When I change the
master on the "B" bike, I have a set of them to install there too.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Ahmed Jehanzeb <jehanzeb at>