Cheap Brake Lines: Russell.

Wendell Crain wendellcrain at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 04:47:56 PDT 2010

Just because something isn't as expensive as another does not make it
inferior. The price point for Russell is lower than Galfer or the
others. The quality of manufacture is the same. I would give them an
A+ for the tech support I received. If something works just as well,
but costs less, do you pay the extra just to put a sticker on your
bike? Yes, if you are running for contingency. Otherwise, keep your
money and spend it on other parts.