jetting/carb debug help (cont.)

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 07:51:53 PDT 2010

You are lean for that setup.  6k is probably mains. If that is the big
mouth BMC that is open all the way across, you are very lean.   If it
is the standard BMC race filter you are still lean. BMC made two, one
for factory pro that was wide open, one with an opening like the stock
filter.  Either way you are very lean.

Stock race BMC try 150-160, Factory Pro BMC try 160-172,  open fuel
screws 2.5,

If the needles were a problem it would start much lower.