wanted: '01 stator

Dave C dlc-mica at halibut.com
Thu Feb 18 20:56:43 PST 2010

It's been many months but I seem to recall seeing about 70 volts.

The other odd thing is that even with a brand new battery charged
to the hilt with a Battery Tender, I don't have enough voltage
at the spark gap until I let off the starter button; if it's going
to start, it'll catch as soon as I let mu thumb off the button.

It's gonna rain this weekend so I'll tear the seat and rear cowling
off and have another look (street bike).