zoran, what did you feed that bike?

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 22 19:21:48 PST 2010

It was perfect day, warm and no wind. Bartlow also did 37 in another race.
First one was May and yes it was perfect weather that day. It was also my
first time at track and only run sunday.
I usually go fastest first time on track, slower later when I figured out
all spots easy to crash at :)

Thanks

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory