Heated grips for the SV?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 19:47:52 PST 2010

Frankly I grabbed the brush guards off the DR (about $60 retail) and
use a pair of electric gloves (with an electric coat liner, thanks
Gerbing!) for winter to go with the 1/4 fairing.  I have a long
commute (40 miles each way) and it gets pretty cold at 6 am. Last
winter I was pretty comfortable down to 14 degrees.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #141