Ti bolts

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Jan 19 21:48:24 PST 2010

Yes, you do weigh yourself too much! (grin)
Wrestlers come in all shapes and sizes. Both sexes, too. I've seen
quite a few that are cut, and a few I would call 'thin', that
whipchord look of thin muscle on bone and little else. None that look
anorexic - we leave that to models who don't have to fight anyone off.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #141