any engineers in the house?

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Tue Jan 19 22:31:43 PST 2010

Randy,

Thanks for the explanation, especially since my compression is a tad higher than stock.
Corners can often be cut, the skill is in knowing where! I have heard of people running
lightened stock units with 3 bolts but I am leary of removing bolts inside the motor or on
critical components. My superbike motor is sitting in my garage after a stock bolt failed.
Big, big mess :-(