Ti bolts

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sun Jan 24 17:54:16 PST 2010

I'm a bit late in this discussion, but I thought I'd had one thing to this
titanium bolts stuff. Please keep in mind that all titanium are not created
equally. Most of the less expensive bolts and nut bar coming in from China.
The material that they are made out of is not good grade titanium, and they
tend to fail a lot sooner under load than a good grade of titanium. I'm not
saying that everything out of China is bad, but you do need to be careful
when choosing to put something on your race bike. And it's considerably
cheaper than everything else, as we all now. There ain't no free lunches.
And when you're doing this on your race bike, boy is Murphy watching you.
And we know how Murphy works. Now I am working on a lightning kit for the SV
that will take considerable amount of weight off the bike and I think give
good bang for the buck If anyone is interested in hearing more. Let me know.
I'm not looking to spam.

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560