yamaha master cylinder

Dave C dlc-mica at halibut.com
Sun Jul 11 15:16:06 PDT 2010

And...

...I believe there have been (aircraft control usability design) studies
that show that our hands/fingers are more sensitive to mechanical
displacement than simple force, so given a "stiff" system with minimal
loss due to hose expansion (and of course no air), in theory you should
be able to control brake pad pressure more precisely with a longer
lever throw.