2002 Fat Boy and 2000 SV650 for Sale

Thomas J. Fitzpatrick III celticracing at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 18:23:07 PDT 2010

I made the commitment this week to buy a new, in the crate, 2008 airbag Gold
Wing.  Pearl White.

I sold one of these when I worked at the MFI, and wanted one since.

I am getting it from Cycle World of Cherry Hill, in Cherry Hill, NJ, right
at exit 4 or exit 5 on the Turnpike, depending upon where you like exit.

20,933.35 out the door!  Yes, that includes VA taxes and tags.  I just could
not pass it up.

If you check their listings on Ebay, you will see some incredible prices.
Ask for Mark and mention me - he is a friend of the family, and my brother
used to work there.  3 of us have bought our bikes there.

Anyway, I need to sell my mint condition 2002 Fat Boy and my SV650, per the
agreement with the head of the household finance committee.

I am located about 10 miles south of the DC Beltway/495, just off of I-95.

Fat Boy:

2002, Maroon and Black

Carbureted

~4,400 easy miles, never seen rain

Excellent condition

2 complete services done at Whitt's, once when I worked there and one last
summer

New tires at about 4,100 miles.  They are like new, albeit about 4 years old

Quick release windshield, backrest and luggage rack, all HD brand

Running/Driving lights - HD Brand

HD rear turnsignal conversion to brake lights/turn signal combo

New battery last year, always on charger

Factory Shop Manual

A few other bits and pieces, including some Fat Boy collectibles

$12,000

SV650:

1st generation, 2nd year model, Standard

Carbureted

Michelin Pilot Sports with about 50 miles on them, albeit about 4 years old

~1,400 easy miles - Excellent condition

Corbin leather seats (front and back) with carbon fiber pattern

Stock seats

Suzuki gel Seat

Suzuki small fairing, matching color, never mounted

Several extra oil filters

$3,000

Tom Fitzpatrick

Please reply directly to celticracing at comcast.net