2002 Fat Boy and 2000 SV650 for Sale

Thomas J. Fitzpatrick III celticracing at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 18:23:07 PDT 2010

I made the commitment this week to buy a new, in the crate, 2008 airbag Gold
Wing.  Pearl White.

I sold one of these when I worked at the MFI, and wanted one since.

I am getting it from Cycle World of Cherry Hill, in Cherry Hill, NJ, right
at exit 4 or exit 5 on the Turnpike, depending upon where you like exit.

20,933.35 out the door!  Yes, that includes VA taxes and tags.  I just could
not pass it up.

If you check their listings on Ebay, you will see some incredible prices.
Ask for Mark and mention me - he is a friend of the family, and my brother
used to work there.  3 of us have bought our bikes there.

Anyway, I need to sell my mint condition 2002 Fat Boy and my SV650, per the
agreement with the head of the household finance committee.

I am located about 10 miles south of the DC Beltway/495, just off of I-95.

Fat Boy:

2002, Maroon and Black

~4,400 easy miles, never seen rain

Excellent condition

2 complete services done at Whitt's, once when I worked there and one last

New tires at about 4,100 miles.  They are like new, albeit about 4 years old

Quick release windshield, backrest and luggage rack, all HD brand

Running/Driving lights - HD Brand

HD rear turnsignal conversion to brake lights/turn signal combo

New battery last year, always on charger

Factory Shop Manual

A few other bits and pieces, including some Fat Boy collectibles

1st generation, 2nd year model, Standard

Michelin Pilot Sports with about 50 miles on them, albeit about 4 years old

~1,400 easy miles - Excellent condition

Corbin leather seats (front and back) with carbon fiber pattern

Stock seats

Suzuki gel Seat

Suzuki small fairing, matching color, never mounted

Several extra oil filters

Tom Fitzpatrick

Please reply directly to celticracing at comcast.net