Why Zoran safety wires swingarm adjusters

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Fri Jul 30 15:21:21 PDT 2010

I totally need this but I'm not visualizing what you saying.   Show me at the next Vegas race?

I'm going to miss California speedway -- I just got my ankle operated on, so I'm on crutches for a bit and then walking carefully -- no racing for me.  (old damage from the Vegas crash last spring)   And I'll also be in Australia then too ;-)