Re: In an accident‏

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Jun 7 21:14:27 PDT 2010

Rim is easy - spin the wheel, sight along a rim edge for runout side
to side and radially. If you can see any it needs work, although you
might be able to replace the rim cheaper than repair. Frame damage is
unlikely but it could be bent a bit. Not likely, but possible. After
you get the forks & T-clamps checked check wheel alignment -
especially check that the front and rear are parallel by sighting
along a rear wheel edge and compare against the front.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #141