nonsv content: gold wing poor gas mileage

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 21:47:15 PDT 2010

Thanks Jim, sounds like you have some history there too. I won't lie
though - we weren't close at all, then there was a rough divorce and
he was pretty consistently a jerk through the whole thing. Easier now
that he doesn't remember a lot of that stuff, and as long as he's on
his medications he's OK - just has big holes in his memory. But he
needs some help getting a few possessions handled, or liquidated and
nobody wants him riding. Or driving.

I know what you mean about testing fuel economy, been doing it for
years. I'm kind of a nut about it. But I've never had a streetbike get
this kind of mileage and old reviews have it pegged at 40-45mpg. It's
pretty nice other than that, if you like big, comfy couches when
cruising down the road. I'm going to take the wife for a ride this
weekend - this is one bike she can ride on without getting sore.

Randy Grein