nonsv content: gold wing poor gas mileage

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 13:33:13 PDT 2010

Yes. I topped off the tank this morning and it's not quite as bad as I
thought - 30 mpg instead of 20, still terrible. But I took a ride with
my wife (she loves the comfort, we could go places on this bike) and
it seemed to do really well - until we hit the freeway. I set the
cruise control just over 70 and you could watch the gas gauge drop.
I'll try cruising around 60 or so for a tank and see if that helps.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #141