flatslides tuning question

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Jun 28 08:14:24 PDT 2010

U turn the idle up on the stops and the bike starts to idle worse?
Low speed circuit mat be plugged not letting enough fuel in at idle. U my
need to take the carbs off and give them a good cleaning

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
Address
110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
Pacheco Ca 94553
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '08\'09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula IV Class second place '09 with Wil Fox
AFM's Formula Pacific #1 plate, '07\'08 with Dave Stanton
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's Formula IV Class Championship '07 with Jeff Hagan
AFM's 650 Twins Second Place '06 with Dave Civiello
AFM's 600 Superbike Championship '05 with Chris Siglin
AFM's Open Production Championship '04 with Chris Siglin
AFM's 650 Twins Championship '02 with Woody Woodward
AFM's 500 Twins second place '99 with Simon Forder
AFM's 500 Twins Championship '98 with Simon Forde