First gen backpopping..

Morgan Jones morgan at morganjones.org
Tue Jun 29 17:37:45 PDT 2010

Interesting.  Mine does.  There is very little stock about my bike though.  I could send a photo..

Is there any chance that someone took a rear boot and put it on the front?  Ie might the rear boot  be the same as the front except for the plug?  Meaning you could use a rear boot on the front as long as you plugged the plug?

-morgan.