First gen backpopping..

Morgan Jones morgan at morganjones.org
Tue Jun 29 19:46:40 PDT 2010

Interesting--The bike has run fine once I re-plugged the plug.  As far as I know it's been this way as long as I've had it: 4 years and 15-20 or so track days.  It was just taken apart for some minor motor work though the work was done by people I know..  I rode it today with no problems.

Some photos may be in order.

-morgan