carb part numbers

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 21:02:23 PDT 2010

Long story short, I've got two sets of sv650 carbs, one set has 20F2
T911 stamped on the sides, the other 20F4 T8Y1 stamped on it.  Curious
what they are exactly.  I've tried looking them up but came back with
zero google results.  The first set sounds awfully like the CA version
(pn: 480991-001), but I can't figure out what the T8Y1 might of come
from.

Mostly just curious if the needles, etc are swappable, but any info
would be appreciated.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic